May 22 and 23, 2019
Dave & Buster’s
1174 Roseville Pkwy, Roseville, CA 95678
It is our intention to provide a fun and safe evening for our graduates. All rules will be enforced.
- All graduates including those 18 years of age or older, must have a completed and signed “Consent and Release” Form.
- All graduates of Safe and Sober Grad Night (Grad Night) shall take the bus provided by Inderkum PTSA (no exceptions)
- Check-In begins at 9:00 p.m. (near small gym)
- The bus will be departing promptly at 10:15 p.m. All late comers will not be allowed to participate in the event.
- Your ticket price includes official Grad Night t-shirt, food, beverages, prizes, and entertainment. T-shirt must be worn to Grad Night.
- In case of emergency, the graduate may be released to the parent or guardian listed on the “Consent and Release” form.
- Should a graduate leave, they will not be readmitted and are not eligible to win any prizes.
- Upon entering Grad Night, every graduate is checked for illegal substances. Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to enter. They will be detained until their parents and/or the police arrive to escort them off venue.
- Do not bring purses or wallets, you do not need money. Do not bring pillows, back packs, water bottles, or outside drinks. Year books and cell phones are permitted.
- There will be a coat check for items not allowed inside.
- All Inderkum High School policies are applicable during Grad Night, and if any graduate violates such policies and/or displays inappropriate behavior, the parent or guardian listed on the consent form will be asked to pick up their child, and a refund will NOT be issued.
- The bus is expected to arrive at Inderkum High School approximately at 5:00 a.m. on May 23,2019 .
- All graduates are responsible to arrange his/her ride home from Inderkum High School.
NOTE: We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.