Parent Teacher Student Association
What Does Inderkum PTSA Do?
Click Here For a Detailed List of Current IPTSA Events and plans.
IPTSA encourages the school’s parents, teachers, and students interact in various ways throughout the year. Some of the types of events IPTSA may organize include:
- Back To School Events
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
- Spirit Stations at Home Football Games
- Safe and Sober Grad Night
- Senior Breakfasts and Award Nights
- Freshman Orientations
- And other events.
See the Calendar for a planned schedule of events.
Why Join the Inderkum PTSA?
The number one reason to join PTSA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. Involvement in PTSA is just one of many ways for students and families to get involved on campus. Research indicates that there are numerous benefits to involvement and reveals those students who are involved are more likely to:
- Receive better grades
- Be academically successful
- Stay in school and graduate timely
- Feel more satisfied with their high school experience
- Develop valuable leadership and interpersonal skills
- Be more marketable when applying for jobs & colleges