nderkum arent eacher tudent ssociation
Connect families, school, and the community, so our children will be successful.
To make every student potential a reality in our diverse school by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all students.
What does IPTSA do?
- Welcome Back Teacher Luncheon
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
- Spirit Stations at Home Football Games
- Safe and Sober Grad Night
- Senior Breakfast
- Senior Awards Night
- Back To School Night Passport
- Freshman Orientation
* Winning class gets a PTSA Party!
Did we say PTSA Scholarships?
IPTSA has awarded over $4,000 in scholarships for the past 3 years. Learn more here.
Why join the IPTSA?
The number one reason to join PTSA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. Involvement in PTSA is just one of many ways for students and families to get involved on campus. Research indicates that there are numerous benefits to involvement and reveals those students who are involved are more likely to:
- Receive better grades
- Be academically successful
- Stay in school and graduate timely
- Feel more satisfied with their high school experience
- Develop valuable leadership and interpersonal skills
- Be more marketable when applying for jobs & colleges
Furthermore, involvement offers students the opportunity to connect with peers and faculty.
Get More Information: | For Parents | For Students |
Available to parents, guardians, grandparents, community members, and teachers.
Available to all current students..